Unlock your new home sooner
The Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant is a state government initiative to help first home owners to get their new first home sooner. You’ll get $15,000 towards buying or building your new house, unit or townhouse (valued at less than $750,000). You can even buy off the plan or choose to build yourself. It’s a great opportunity to buy or build a new home in our great state.
How a Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant can help you
- If you’re thinking of buying or building a new home, this could be what gets you started
- It could get you something more than you were expecting
- It can get you into your first home sooner
To be eligible for the grant:
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
- You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be buying or building a brand new home, valued under $750,000.